Paramedical is healthcare profession who responds to emergency calls for medical help outside of a hospital which is expected to grow at an exponential rate in the coming years. Paramedical courses after 12th teach an individual and change them into a competent health care worker. In India, anyone with the wish to establish a career in paramedical can expect a vast but stable career growth in the future. As the medical sector is expanding, due to increasing health diseases, the urgent need for paramedical professionals is rising rapidly. There are 995+ Colleges and Universities offering Paramedical Courses after 12th. Those who are interested in this course send inquiry now.
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Courses
Let’s all the students know Paramedical eligibility criteria are 10th and 12th marks certificate with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For the Diploma course, Candidate must have 12th marks sheet. Most of the colleges have their entrance examination and admission procedure.
Entrance Exam List of Paramedical Courses
- NEET PG
- EPSI National Admission Test
- MH CET
- BHU PMT
Admission Process for Paramedical Courses
Colleges in Paramedical admission is done on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Some colleges are conduct their own written examination or take the medical entrance test :
- Admission can be followed by interview (vary from college to college) or counseling.
- Candidates must have qualification as eligibility criteria.
- Students must have to fill examination form before deadline.
- Students can register themselves online and offline by downloading from (depending on college).
- Registration is not a guarantee of admission.
Please fill up below form To Get free counseling.
Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing
Bachelor Of Science [B.Sc.] in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course. Admission in this course is based on the Entrance Examination which is conduct between April-June. This course have 4-years bachelor degree programs and if candidate wish to apply for admission from this course, candidate must have to complete 12th from any reputed university then the student is eligible for applying the admission for Paramedical Courses after Class 12th.
Bachelor of Optometry (B.OPTOM)
Bachelor of Optometry is an Undergraduate Program. It is the Science of Eye Care. This is a 4-year course which is divided to 3 years of learning and a year of intership in clinical experience. The aim of the course is improving the vision of the human eye. The Average course fee in India is generally INR 1.5 to 5 lacs. Top recruiting Fields/areas are Crizal, Titan Eye Plus, RayBan and etc. Bachelor of Optometry (B.OPTOM) is job oriented and full of scope. Entrance Exam for Bachelor of Optometry (B.OPTOM) is BVP CET. With the help of this exam, the candidate can take admission.
Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
A diploma in child health is a full time 3 years diploma program, which results in placement on respected designations like Associate Professor, Nutrition Specialist, Personal Physician, Nutrition Coordinator & Sports Nutritionist. For admission in this course, the candidate should have 10+2 qualification with 50% marks in primary subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The course is spread over in 6 Semesters. Most of Institutes and Colleges offer Paramedical Courses on the basis of Performance in the Entrance exam. Top recruiting Companies are Community Health Centers, Mental Health & Child Health Centers, Military Hospitals Private Clinics, Medical Content Writing. Diploma holders in child health are hired for many employment areas such as Associate Professor, Nutrition Specialist, Nutrition Coordinator and Personal Physician and etc.
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P.B.B.Sc.)
The Indian Nursing Council that control all the phase of nursing education in India has provided an opportunity to enhance the nursing skills of the candidate. So it can perform relevant actions like motivating nurses to keep upto date the standards of service quality. Promoting personal and professional growth in the field of nursing is also a part of this job. The candidate is required to complete the full-fledged course of GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).The performance of the candidate in GNM will calculate the chances of the candidate for selection in this Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P.B.B.Sc.). Candidate can place on respected designations like Chief Nursing Officer, Rehabilitation Specialist, Critical Care Nurse, Paramedic Nurse, Nurse Manager and etc.
Diploma in Orthopaedics
The course duration is 2 Years and it is divided into 4 semesters. Candidates who are graduate in this field of medicine uses both Surgical and Non Surgical means for treating congenital disorders, tumors, infections, degenerative diseases and musculoskeletal trauma. There are many Job Profiles available in this course such as Orthopedic Surgeon, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Medical officer, Professor etc. The average annual fees of Diploma in Orthopaedics is between INR 25000 to 20 Lakhs and the fees are also depend on the institutes and colleges who offering the course.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
GNM is a 3 years Paramedics diploma course. Candidate can be pursued after the 10+2 in the Science stream from minimum 50% scores. Fee Charges for this course between INR 30,000 and 1.9 Lakhs. The duration of the course is 3 Years which is followed by 6 months internship program. Admission in Paramedical Courses is done through the Entrance Examination and also based on the Merit list. Qualified Candidates of Entrance Examination IGNOU OPENNET, JIPMER, etc are also eligible for the admission. Many Colleges and Universities also provide courses on a Part-Time basis. There are many recruiting companies that visit the place the students such as the Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Councils, Metro Hospital, AIIMS, Fortis Hospital and etc.
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) is a 2 Year Undergraduate Certificate Level Course in Medical Nursing. The Minimum Eligibility for admission in the ANM course is 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks. A minimum tuition fee for the ANM course is between 18,000 and 4.9 Lacs. Student after complete the course can get the Job in these respected designations Clinical Nurse Specialist, Legal Nurse Consultant, Teacher & Junior Lecturer, Travelling Nurse, Brand Representative, Sale-purchase Assistant, Emergency Room Nurse, etc. The paramedical section is growing up sectors.
Please fill up below form To Get free counseling.
List of Paramedical Courses after 12th
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Ophthalmic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiography
- Bachelor of Science in Radio Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology X-Ray
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Secretarial Service
- Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatres
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Services
- Bachelor of Science in Bio – Medical Technique
- BPT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BPT – Bachelor of Physio / Physical Therapy
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineering
- Bachelor ( Mental Rehabilitation ) – BMR
- Bachelor of Speach, Language, & Hearing (BSLH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Mechanics
- Diploma In Community Health – DCH
- Diploma In Hospital Aids
- Certified Radiological Assistant
- Radiation Therapy Technician
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion
- PG Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technique
- PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Tech
- PG Diploma in Neuro Tech
- PG Diploma in Radiography & Imaging Tech
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech
- Diploma in Transfusion Medical Tech
- Diploma in Vascular Surgery Tech
- Diploma in Dialysis Tech
- Diploma in ECG Tech
- Medical Records Tech
- Medical Transcript Writing
- Advance Diploma In Technical & Analytical Chemistry
- Certificate Course In Laboratory Technique
- Certificate Course In Sanitary Inspector Training
- Certificate Course In Radiography
- Certificate Course In X-Ray Technician
- Certificate Course In Dark Room Assistant
- Certificate Course In Optician & Refractionist
- Certificate Course In Ortho-Optists
- Diploma In Ophthalmic Assistant
- Certificate Course In Health Works ( Female )
- Diploma In Clinical Neuro Technology – DCNT
- PG Diploma In Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management ( Eqvt. To MBA )
- Diploma in Dietetics
Salary After Paramedical Courses
The average salary for a Paramedic is ₹ 17,000 per month
Scope of Paramedical Courses in India
The Technical equipment is on-demand in the Healthcare sector which is growing up. The candidate of Paramedical can find plenty of opportunities in India or abroad as well. Candidate can also work as a professional in emergency department by studying further in the discipline. Paramedical students can also get the opportunity to perform their duties in a helicopter or plane after finding employment in disaster response, air medical training and poison, drug overdose treatment, etc. There are too many scopes in the paramedical courses after 12th. Other Job opportunities are- Advanced Life, Support Paramedic, Medical Assistant and etc.